Ability to live longer than others
Longevity is a Physical Power that allows one to live far longer than any member of their species.
Applications & AssociationsEdit
- Semi-Immortality/Immortality: Longevity is a power that has long been associated and applied to the abilities of both Semi-Immortality and Immortality. This is due to the fact that both abilities allow one to live longer and potentially forever.
- Accelerated Healing/Superhuman Healing: Longevity has also had re-occurring associations and affiliations with the power of accelerated and superhuman healing. This power can usually endow one with this ability.
- Decelerated Aging: A major association with longevity is the power of decelerated aging, which allows one to age slower than their species' natural aging speed.
- Despite it allowing one to live longer than anyone else, longevity doesn't grant immortality or even semi-immortality. Although it is possible, longevity is still not guaranteed to grant such abilities.
- May show signs of aging and decrease in power overtime.
- This ability doesn't guarantee someone is immune to death.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.