Ability to be immune completely to death
Application(s) & AssociationsEdit
- Immortality: Absolute immortality enables one to apply such a power to it's less advanced form.
- Invulnerability: Absolute immortality enables one to be immune to virtually any attack.
- Amortality: A power that absolute immortality is an application for is the ability to exist yet be neither living nor dead.
- User may still be able to feel pain.
- Inability to die may cause user to descend into boredom and madness with the endless time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.